12/08/2013

ENK Intermezzo - Day 1

Working as a personal assistant for a leather goods maker totally pays off. Last week I got the opportunity to be in New York City representing Bod & Christensen at the ENK Intermezzo Trade Show hosted at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. Unreal experience!! My first time being in such an environment. I loved it! Selling to the consumer is one thing, but selling to the store buyers is way cooler.




Here are a few photos I snapped on day 1!
















___________________________

I took the time to sneak a peak into many booths to check out what's coming for their Fall/Winter collections. Getting to see what is coming this season before all you kitty cats was pretty cool.
Here are just a few booths that I loved!


K Fashion Project by Patricia Fields 




Peace Love World




Frankie B
Got a chance to meet the lovely Daniella Clarke’s. Yep she is pretty awesome. AND She loved my Esther TBA booties.... NO BIG DEAL!




Free People



Rich & Skinny
After J Brands and Frankie B, Rich & Skinny are the bestest jeans for girls with tiny waists and little behinds! Trust me...





Joie



J Brand
Without a retailer pass it is like mission impossible to get inside the booth! Except I just smiled big and gave my puppy eyes and the door ladies let me in to peep... But no photos, sorry kids! 




Young, Fabulous & Broke




HUDSON




JOE'S Jeans
Same deal as J Brand. And their booth was gorgeous! Wish I could show you...




Chaser




Dolce Vita



SW3
(I need that ottoman in my house...)


___________________________


Details on my look. 





Plain white American Apparel T-Shirt
Urban Outfitters Chain



Vintage DKNY Skort


Shoes: Ester TBA Shoes purchased on ShopWasteland.com
Bangles: Vintage Brackets, Tiffany Beads



Sorry but I have too... Hotel mirror selfie WHATEVERRR! And yes, that is an ironing board. I had to have my T freshly pressed! Dressing to impress! ;)






Stay tuned! Details on days 2 and 3 will be up on the blog shortly...






lovers only xx

No comments:

Post a Comment