23/10/2014

Overpriced staples and cheap clothing. That's my motto.

all saints combat boots ootd forever 21 plaid skirt primark trench coat street style alexander mcqueen skull scarf

Overpriced staples and cheap clothing. 
That's my motto.

Sweater and bottoms from Forever 21
Jacket from PRIMARK (aka UK's Forever 21)
All Saints boots
Alexander McQueen Scarf
DIM tight 

People are always surprised when I tell them my skirt is from Forever21 or my sweater is actually a Target pyjama top. Dressing well doesn't have to be costly. Learn where to spend your money. Shopping for every occasion is not okay when you're in your 20s. 200$ jeans that make you feel like JLO? Fine, but just a few pairs. 75$ on a Zara top you know you'll wear once? NO. 25$ on a Forever 21 sweater you can layer over and over again? HELL YES. (FYI. Forever 21 and Zara have the same manufactures...) I've seen plenty of horrible outfits made from a collection of expensive pieces. Don't get me wrong, if you've got the money to blow I HATE YOU. But if you live in the real world and working for your dolla bills, why would you waist it? Shop smart and shop well. Take care of your accessories and never put your tops in the dryer. You'll be richer and your life will be happier.



all saints combat boots ootd forever 21 plaid skirt primark trench coat street style alexander mcqueen skull scarf






all saints combat boots ootd forever 21 plaid skirt primark trench coat street style alexander mcqueen skull scarf


No comments:

Post a Comment