03/11/2014

30 day challenge... COMPLETE!

30 days, 30 shoes. 
I have to admit, this challenge was harder than I expected. Yes two days were spent in slippers but not the same pair! ;)
And the last 15 days were no joke. The first 15 were easy breezy but the last 15 made me late for work. Whoops!
This challenge forced me to get creative with my wardrobe and that was my goal. 
Here's all the shoes I wore from day 1 to day 30. 


30 day challenge shoe addict fashion style ootd
TBA Shoes

All Saints

Converse

30 day challenge show addict fashion style ootd stuart weitzman nyc highline alexander wang brenda bag
Stuart Weitzman

30 day challenge show addict fashion style ootd nyc whole foods dr martens street style rag and bone
Dr. Martens

ootd all saints combat boots forever21 plaid skirt alexander mcqueen skull scarf
All Saints

Dr. Martens

Converse

TUK Creepers

cheap monday shoes ootd alexander wang accessories
Cheap Monday

Nike

Dr. Martens

street style ootd in my jbrand forever21 primark shirts tiffany jewellery black converses
Converse

ootd white slip on vans sneakers dyi ripped jeans forever21 denims street style
Vans

ootd street style dr marten oxfords creepers dyi denims ripped jeans fashion
Dr. Martens

Underground London

I don't even know....

Stuart Weitzman


All Saints

B2

Dr. Martens

UNIF (My girlfriend in the mini wanna bes on the left)

Superga

Converse

Vans

Agyness Deyn by Dr. Marten

Jeffrey Campbell


So what challenge is next? Give me some ideas.
Comment below or write on my Facebook page!


lovers only xx

No comments:

Post a Comment